How to establish a business and access to funding and investors
Last December in the U.S. Embassy in Paris, the Hauts-de-France region and the State of Maryland signed a memorandum of understanding to develop economic and trade opportunities. To foster this relationship, Eurasanté and the State of Maryland have decided to offer a series of webinars to highlight the opportunities for healthcare companies to enter the European and American markets.
The second webinar will give you information and tools about the best ways to start your business, find the right investors, and secure funding.
This webinar will help you:
- Get an overview of non-dilutive and dilutive funding
- Evaluate financing opportunities according to your development phase
- Get testimonials from VCs on business practices
- François MICELI, Senior managing partner at SOFIMAC Innovation
- Benoît LELONG, Financial Advisor – Head of Unit at Eurasanté
- Allyson Redpath, Director of entrepreneurship, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Deborah Hemingway, Ph.D, CEO, The Maryland Development Center
- 15 avril 2021
15:00 - 17:00