BY-PRODUCTS AND RESIDUES FROM VITICULTURE AND ARBORICULTURE: PROMISING NATURAL AND LOCAL INGREDIENTS! AGRIWASTEVALUE
On Wednesday 11 December 2019, the team of AgriWasteValue invites you to the kick-off event of the project. The AgriWasteValue project aims to transform agricultural by-products and residues from the European North-West regions into bioactive compounds in order to use them in key industrial sectors such as the cosmetic and nutraceutical fields.
During this day of presentation of the project and of the first research results, you will also have the opportunity to visit the Chant d'Eole's vineyard, to witness the pruning of the vines and to taste their world famous sparkling wine.
Program available soon
- Free event on registration (registration form below) before December 6, 2019.
- Conference language : English
- Accommodation : Possibility to rent a hotel room in the center of Mons (15 minutes away by driving to the Chant d'Eole)
- Students who wish to attend the conferences are invited to inform their teacher who should directly contact the event organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact : Aurore Leprêtre, ValBiom asbl – 0032 81 87 58 88 – email@example.com
*Interreg is a European programme promoting cooperation between European regions and the development of common solutions, in particular in the fields of research, innovation and technology transfer.
With the support of the European Regional Development Fund and Wallonia.
- 11 décembre 2019
10:00 - 16:30
- Domaine du Chant d'Eole Grand Route 58 Quévy-le-Grand 7040